Our passion is to help others achieve their health and fitness goals. For over 8 years, our group fitness sessions, have supported hundreds of Ballarat locals achieve newfound fitness levels which has had many flow-on benefits in their lives.
Part of our success is that our approach is different to other group fitness training. Why?
- We are a welcoming and supportive group – there is no atmosphere of competitiveness
- Every workout is different
- Each session has loads of variety to keep it interesting
- We modify our sessions for anyone with one-off or chronic injuries
- We support you at your own level, celebrating your successes
- You can push yourself as hard as you like, or if you need to take it easy that’s ok too
- We welcome new members to start at any time during the year
- We have a huge variety of levels in our groups – and we structure each session to cater to all the different levels
- We listen to your goals and support you to achieve them
- Many of our participants are parents, and we have sessions where children are welcome to come along
- We create an inclusive environment where no one is judged
- We are qualified nutrition coaches who can help you if you want dietary advice to support your training
- We love what we do
- We don’t believe in fad diets, gimmicks or short term quick fixes
- We are all about consistency, step by step improvement which leads to permanent results
We recognise that it can be a tricky step to start group fitness training, so we welcome you and encourage you to come along.
All you need to do is show up! And we’ll support you through the workouts.
Group fitness information:
TERM 1, 2019 (11-weeks)
STARTS JANUARY 21 AND RUNS FOR 11 WEEKS
*The three or more sessions per week price covers the whole family/couple for unlimited sessions (a couple/family will not need to pay 2 lots of fees).
Anyone joining us part way through term will be charged an upfront pro-rata price, calculated on how many weeks are left in the school term.
eg. 1 x session $14 p/w, 2 x sessions $22 p/w, 3 sessions or more $28 p/w.Casual sessions only under special circumstances ($15 per session).